Saturday, April 4, 2009

Simple is Beauty

Revert back to using the blogger's skin, simple and nice.
It's funny how i always kp about blogger and wanting to switch to LJ but in the end, i'm still stuck to blogger. Haha! I'm sucha loser. Perhaps i'm too used to blogger already and i think blogger's so much more user friendly.

Anyway, went down to the motordiam with B and An earlier on. To see B's bike. It was dismantled. All i see was the mechanics. I can imagine how it'll look with it beautiful body on, and polished . (: Can't waitttttt ...

The guys came down to JP. Was An's 1st though.
Caught "Shinjuku Incident". Recommendable. But the ending was pretty unexpected.

I'm dreading tmr. Cos i have to work. With who i am not sure and i ain't interested to know either. Cos i know either one is as bad. So i rather keep it as an unpleasant surprise.

I miss Iris and Fion ):