Monday, May 18, 2009

Gone .

Reached home early today. In fact i headed back home straight after school. Feeling all tired. Shared cab to CWP with classmate and trained home alone !

& ya , i forgot to mention in my previous entry that i got the 2nd book of the shopaholic series ! Woohoo ! I've been searching for it high and low. & i found it ! & i damn kiasu, i ordered the 3rd one already. & it's probably arriving me next week. EXCITED !!! HAHA.

Okayy, reached home today, with the "i must mug on my FYP today. No online shopping/FB-ing/blogging/msn-ing when i'm mugging. I can do that after i finish my work" mindset. & now, i'm blogging, i've been onling- shopping before this and chatting with kim on the phone. HAHA.

BUTBUTBUT-AH, i have been seriously focused on my work from 5-ish to 7-ish. Okayy, now i realised actually not VERY long. I want to blog like " i spent 5 freaking hrs doing my FYP stuff !" proudly lehhhh.

I ought to train up some self discipline. But i got no school tmr, so i can afford to proscratinate a lil . Hohoho