Monday, July 27, 2009

Update on current mood

My current mood is a remix ...

Fuck you X Battlefield

I bet it will sound just perfect if we insert chorus from Lily Allen's into Jordin Sparks's.
Just PERFECT beyond words... These 2 songs had been playing on my phone for like 92853412864 times.




'Nuff said, I think i'm actively back to blogging again, might be due to the fact that i no longer have FYP to be worried about, as of now. So i shall enjoy doing things i've enjoyed doing before FYP2 steps it's foot into my dull boring life once again.

Lesson today was coolest of all. Thats why Mr Chris Thomas has been the hottest favourite among the entire DCRSM students.I love his lesson so so much.

& i finally realised i have no school on 10th Aug due to S'pore Day! Finally it spells B.O.N.D.I.N.G session with the bitchTSM. (: Am so anticipating ...

Working PM shift tmr. Swopped with my darling Wendyl. I don't want to wake up early again. My dark rings are bad enough. Never wanted it to worsen. Nope . Never. No . No way . Okayy. Bye .