I damn no life now. Working almost 7 days a week, be it tuition or work.
I think it is draining me of my energy. My eyelids were drooping half of the time.I didn't have the mood to even talk nor joke. So not me.
The only day i'm looking forward to is this friday. Finally a meet up with Sam,Bitch & Jerry. Has been so long since we last had dinner and held heart to heart talks. Thinking about this friday cheers me up so much.
(:
&, HAPPY 2Ys7Ms BabyK!
Thanks for the treat to NYNY!
ps: I'm currently posting entries over @ http://iamtri-siol.tumblr.com/.
Still trying out. Will post here once i've decided to move there for good. (:
I think it is draining me of my energy. My eyelids were drooping half of the time.I didn't have the mood to even talk nor joke. So not me.
The only day i'm looking forward to is this friday. Finally a meet up with Sam,Bitch & Jerry. Has been so long since we last had dinner and held heart to heart talks. Thinking about this friday cheers me up so much.
(:
&, HAPPY 2Ys7Ms BabyK!
Thanks for the treat to NYNY!
ps: I'm currently posting entries over @ http://iamtri-siol.tumblr.com/.
Still trying out. Will post here once i've decided to move there for good. (: