Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Screw my "No Life" Life

I never realised the armchair in my room could provide me with such a comforting position for me to hog onto the laptop. Heehee.

I'm always looking forward to coming home when i'm working, so i can rest and perhaps sleep early to replenish the lost sleep for the past few days. My lethargy level is at it's maximum during work. But when i reached home, it's a different story, i can surf the net till 2am. Always like that. How ah?

Anyway, just receive an interesting job offer today from Dior. My 1st time working as such though. This Thurs, i will be working from 10pm onwards. Yes, no typo or anything. It's 10PM, till midnight at Sephora @ Orchard Ion. Will be busy with packing and stuff. Got money, why not? Somemore cabfare after 12am can claim. Heehee.

Can't wait to meet Kim & XMF later for our Dimsum buffet. They say very cheap and nice, so i must try. Moreover, i love dimsums. Esp century egg congee !!! Am salivating while typing "century egg congee". OMFG. I want to pile my congee with mountains of century eggs later. If they allow me to,that is.

& i think my diet plans are failing. With such a appetite of mine how to succeed? Always craving for this and that. Sure mati. Now, i'm already craving for the calamaris at Danga Bay. Damn damn damn... I shouldn't have started this topic on food. How the hell did i drift from a topic on work to food anyway?

Gotta do it the harsh way then, "TRICIA, YOU ARE SO FAT !!!"
Like no kick leh. HAHAHAHA.I think i damn loser. Yes, that's the word, LOSER!