Thursday, September 3, 2009

JB loving ...

Yesterday ... ...

1st Link at 8pm. Danga Bay for dinner !!!
Dropped the idea of Sheesha cos the bf doesn't want to. ):
I definitely can finish it myself but end up nauseous again. So no,never,nope.

We
Love
Danga Bay !!!

I had tomyum kway tieow. The guy asked me "Putih or merah?" Still got different colour? Then i asked whats the diff then he told me it's the spiciness so i assume putih is not spicy. & i was right! Their calamari taste awesome man ... Or are all calamaris born to be so nice? ! & it's cheap !!! RM10 for quite alot. VERY WORTH IT... Swear i will go back for more .

Meeting BabyK later at Taka for some tongtongcheng competition. He's helping out with his ex troupe. I stand and watch only since i got nothing to do. &&& main objective would be to move my ass to Cine to get "One Long Thing" first !!! Heehee