Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm not losing it after all .

I'm glad that we got to talk nicely last night .
I appreciate it seriously .
Days without you really felt weird and empty .
I see no significance everyday .

Interview yesterday was ok .
I'm not sure if i've been shortlisted though .
Seems like it .
But one thing i can say for sure is that the in-charge is lecherous !
Hopefully Dior calls back .

Plaza Sing after that .
With baby's brother .
To pass time because i have to wait for Jas to finish school to meet her .
Found an interesting shop "Made with love" .
It's a shop selling stuff for scrap-booking .
The things are nice and it inspired me to start this hobby .
But the expenses of having this hobby is high !
So, i shall wait .

Met up with loves at Causeway Point after that .
Thanks for all your concerns guys !
Sorry once again for making you worry about me .
Had dinner at KFC and Gelare after that .

Snapshots of her never get missed out in my entry .
(:


Featuring Lim Hui Jun !
FYI,
she's calculating the price of what she's going to get .
I bet you won't want to dine with her .
Because she comments alot on the prices of the food .

I had "Oreo Chocolate Frappe"
and Jas's " Mango Fizz" .
I taught her how to fold the paper rose .
And she gave up .
That's my paper rose that she's holding .
(:
Stupid acts by Miss Boobjob .
She claims that she's cute .



Home after that to get down on some handicrafts .
Had a sudden temptation to just create something .

Will be meeting baby later .
Finally .
But he will be booking in on sat .
):