Peers completely showed no mercy and signs of giving in to the faci's lame-ness and ridiculous remarks .
Rude remarks were thrown back at him whenever he says something.
No one cared about the consequences.
Yes.
The faci has once again gotten on everyone's nerves !
:DDD
How i wish ... ...

Mind's wrecked !
From thoughts .
I might be imagining things i tell myself and i hope it's not .
I want it all back .
Everything i used to have .
Everything i used to feel .
Every of you .
Baby's having night out
and of cos i can't be there .
Wanted to give trust .
Or rather i gave .
But still can't help wondering .
Cos having her around does not help !
Dinner at Pastamania once again after school with loves .
Ham and sausage baked rice .
I think it's either my feet are rejecting my shoes or it's the other way round .
Blisters are killing me !
Won't be turning up for school tmr once again .
Cos i have interview !
Hopefully i get this job .