You leave me for 3 weeks .
And you know i'm gonna miss you terribly .
This is after all the first time you are leaving me so far .
Mon- 26th Nov .
Skipped school so as to ensure more time with BB before he sets off for training in Thailand ):
Went Peninsular to get our skinnies .
BB got himself 2 pairs and 1 for me too (:
Headed down Suntec after that to get Royce's chocolates again haha .
I just can't get enough of the taste .
BB got addicted to it too !
while i got a leggings for myself .
This shopping mall may look run down and old ,
but they offer good gimmicks inside with updated fashion apparels !
We love Royce's White chocolates !
Tues - 27th Nov
I dreaded today .
But it still have to come .
Terminal 2 was filled with botaks .
We had dinner together for the last time before he boarded the plane .
Upon reaching home,
i read the letter you wrote for me .
I couldn't help my emotions from taking over me .
I might sound silly if i say i cried ,
but that was exactly what happened .
I'm starting to miss all the lil things you did for me .
And all the memories for the past few days kept coming back to me .
This is how much i miss you BB .
I don't wish for anything but the day you return .