Thursday, November 29, 2007

gurgling on cranberry juice

I'm sick .
Not flu nor cough nor fever .
Neither of those .
It's bacteria invasion !
Not on my body but within .

Supposed to turn up for school yesterday as promised .
I did reach Woodlands but took a cab back home soon after as loves advised .
Because i can't take the discomfort anymore .
I had been missing school for 3 consecutive days .

Finally,
i'm feeling much better and am in school today (:
Thanks for all your concern loves !

My internet and SCV failed yesterday .
We called up Starhub and questioned .
They told us both our modem and analogue box is faulty .
My step-dad and me took a cab down Vivo to have it changed .
Staff there told me my modem is alright .

Went home and tried.
Still the same.
Step-dad went surveying neighbours .
All got the same problem as us !
Wasted trip down Vivo then.

Heading down town tmr after school with Bitch and HJ .
For their haircut at the place i always visit- Twoway !
My hair must have looked nice (: