Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last of year 2

Week 16. Last week of school. Last of WengYew's Lesson... ...

WY treated the class to Canadian pizzas. Classmates were hungry monsters. They gobbled every single crumps up and i had NONE! HAHA. Luckily i had BurgerKing for breakfast already if not i would be tearing their hair off for the pizzas!

Assignment today was simple. Darn easy. Just had to move my ass to CWP to take pictures. Come back to class, do a simple writeup. DONE. Presentation lasted for as short as 5 mins? With no questions posted. As simple as you spelling S-H-I-T.
& i freaking wasted $4.40 on Cleo.-,-

Nobody's meeting after school. & i suddenly thought of XMF who's making his way down to school only now for his UT. HAHA. Shall meet him later for dinner before making my way home.
I'm going to once again have "self proclaimed" early holidays. Tomorrow shall be my last day of school. I can't wait for Fri to come too.

Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping. Shopping.Shopping.
Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.Shopping.

I'm too lazy to post up pictures. Too lazy.
Soon. Soon. Soon.