Time check, 12.34am.
At bf's place nowwwww...
Sudden urge to blog. To kp to be exact. YES. Kpkb at this time.
All along, i've been stupid, dumb & bimbotic enough to not know that dumping cotton pads into toilet bowls and flushing it down could cause a major clog to the sewage.
Name me B-I-M-B-O if you want. My fault on that.
So, i've been innocently dumping and flushing my used cotton pads down the toilet bowl.
Till bf's mum spoke nicely to me awhile ago with regards to the clog . I really felt guilty about it.
BUT ! SOMEONE WHOM I HAVE NO REGARDS FOR,JUST HAVE TO COME INTO THE PICTURE TO FUCKING SPOIL MY MOOD. Pardon my coarse language here
His ass-sister have to fucking come out from the toilet after her shower, gracefully walked to the kitchen & tell my Bf to go to the toilet to see the cotton pads which i had dumped earlier on. *The mum told me about the matter only after i dumped it just now /:* KNNBCCB!
Somemore she added " You better go see hor! Don't come and accuse say is i dump one"
Cb enough not? Pui!
I could only gracefully tell my bf " Aiya. She say loudy on purpose one ma. Want me to hear."
I didn't know before that what ! I thought even a flush could flush down your stinky piece of gigantic shit already & yet not clogging up the sewage! Why not my 2 thin lil pieces of cotton pads huh?!
Conclusion?
I love his mum. (:
I hate his ass-sister fucking alot and the sad thing is, nothing can ever change that fucking fact
WW3 shall commence soon.