There was a Jessica Alba craze going on today between me and Rowena.
I love her hair. So sexayyyyy. I'm going to dye my hair just like hers.
I can't wait to get JA-alike hair. HAHA
& i know it's going to cost me a bomb to have haircolour like hers.
Since it's almost impossible for me to achieve a bod like hers, then the hair look alike also good enough.
Anyway, attended the compulsory SOH talk in school today.
Deputy Director was the speaker. And he is damn entertaining.
This was what he said "I know some of you will have this mindset of i-don't-care-about-what-he-says-i-just-listen-to-all-these-fucked-up-shits-and-go-back-to-class..."
& everyone was like "woahhhhh~"
HAHAHA !
S'pore Discovery Centre tmr. Ya i know like random. But it was like 5 years? since i last went to SDC. Go back and reminsce. Will take more pictures to blog about.
Will do.Will do.
I love her hair. So sexayyyyy. I'm going to dye my hair just like hers.
I can't wait to get JA-alike hair. HAHA
& i know it's going to cost me a bomb to have haircolour like hers.

Since it's almost impossible for me to achieve a bod like hers, then the hair look alike also good enough.Anyway, attended the compulsory SOH talk in school today.
Deputy Director was the speaker. And he is damn entertaining.
This was what he said "I know some of you will have this mindset of i-don't-care-about-what-he-says-i-just-listen-to-all-these-fucked-up-shits-and-go-back-to-class..."
& everyone was like "woahhhhh~"
HAHAHA !
S'pore Discovery Centre tmr. Ya i know like random. But it was like 5 years? since i last went to SDC. Go back and reminsce. Will take more pictures to blog about.
Will do.Will do.