skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Like a dead soul dragging it's body to school"
- The most appropriate caption for this photo & also best describes my feeling at that moment.
Tell me how not to look like a dead soul when i've I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A , ya like again & this is the umpteen times you can spot this term in my blog entries. & i only managed to fall asleep at around 3+am? I so wanted myself to sleep. I hugged the Spongbob bolster so tight but still NONONO.URGH ! Chainzxzx and studzxzx and black
I want to go check out that pair of peep toe pumps this coming friday. I kp-ed B to bring me down. Apparently i still can't erase the image of that pumps off my mind. Moreover, i seriously need a pair of shoes which is easy to wear and chio at the same time too. Okayy, my eyes are all dried up and aching and shits. B's sitting right beside me now HEEHEEHEEHOHOHO!